Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I have been nominated by my friend and sister in Christ, Angela for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award…my very first award…Yay!! Upon receiving the news from Angela, I read the seven things she wrote about herself and they confirmed the reason why “Meeting in the Clouds” is one of the blogs I have bookmarked. If you aren’t following her already, please find her at http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com and be blessed. Thank you Angela!! What a treat it has been for me to read your blog.
So, here’s where I link back to the person who nominated me…check
Make sure the award appears on the blog – As soon as I figure that puppy out, I will do that. I complete my tasks so that will be done for sure. I don’t want the blog police to ticket me:)
List seven things about me:
1. My favorite movie ever is Urban Cowboy:)
2. I hate goodbyes – I packed up our home and moved cross country without telling my family. I called them when I got my new telephone number. They were mad; then happy. They hate goodbyes too.
3. The song, “What a Wonderful World” makes me sad. It reminds me of my dad. I once walked in on him sitting on his chair by the window looking out and singing it. I can still see him wearing his baseball cap concealing his bald head, having lost his hair during his treatments. I would put on my reddest lipstick and kiss the top of his head and he wouldn’t wipe it off. I miss my daddy 😥
4. I was a cussing machine before I came to Christ. I never had to work at that…I was delivered over night. THAT was a miracle!! 🙂
5. I love to people watch. People fascinate me.
6. The Lord speaks to me through dreams.
7. I love the sound of the ocean, but do not like the beach…that’s a problem!
Pass the award on to other bloggers – Besides Angela, the following ladies/blogs have inspired me, made me laugh out loud, cry and send up prayers on their behalf. Many of them have much in common…well, that’s what a sisterhood is! Thank you for enriching my life as I peek into yours and celebrate with you! Bless you my sisters..
http://byhisgrace211.wordpress.com/ – Michele
http://madeforvictory.com/journey/ – Victoria
http://the1savedbygrace.com/ – Dana
http://sptp2011.wordpress.com/ – Susie
Praying God’s continued blessings in your lives; His peace, His power, His strength and protection and that all of your needs be met…spiritual, physical, relational and financial.
Blessings and tons of love,