Versatile Blogger Award
So, it would appear that my friend Willie thinks I’m worthy of a second award. He has twisted my arm into accepting “The Versatile Blogger” award. I seriously did a check of my blogs to make sure that I was versatile enough. I’m thinking I reached back to my old catholic school girl days and wanted to dot my i’s and cross my t’s. Sister Hildemayer would be so proud! I even considered dropping a quick little dittie about a nest of baby hummingbirds I discovered in my yard a couple of weeks back. I even took a picture. But I figured I’d be labeled the desperate versatile blogger…I dropped that idea and just accepted the fact that I am…versatile!!! Thank you once again to my
cousin friend, Willie for passing on this honor to me. 🙂 Please visit his blog at http://wsj2day.com/todays-wordphoto/. You will be happy you did.
In accepting this award, there’s a bit of business involved before I get to display the award on my wall.
- I’ve gladly posted a link to the nominating party’s site and I mean gladly since I’m super blessed and excited to think that he thinks I’m versatile…yay…and because I think he’s awesome and you need to go find out how awesome:)
- I will tell you a few things about me…seven to be exact, although it is sooooo hard for me to think of seven things to say about me since I’m not big on sharing deep stuff.
- I’ll pass on the love to seven of my fellow bloggers and give them each a heads up unless of course I can’t comment on their page, at which point they will only know about this love if they follow me and if they follow me, hopefully they will read this and not just delete my post:) otherwise they will miss out on the love.
1. I rescued my Yorkie from the jowls of a coyote…in my backyard.
2. I wish my extended family was close (as in relationship not distance). We tend to have our family reunions at funerals.
3. I think being jealous or envious is a waste of time.
4. I’m very observant. I see things people assume I’ve missed (probably not good to divulge, since now they’ll know I know..unless of course they don’t follow my blogs and various rants which is a possibility, so I’m cool for now until they find out). By the way, can someone please tell me who the “theys” are?
5. I love to give anonymously, but I hate surprises (unless it’s sparkly or in the form of paper)…don’t judge…I meant cards (stuffed ones, of course).
6. I could be a little more spontaneous, if I felt like it!
7. I still marvel at the miracle of birth. The fact that a human came from my body astounds me! The most amazing, fulfilling, life changing experience of my life.
You just will not believe how long that took me! Oh man!!!!
So now for the fun part. I am nominating the following blogs and I’ve said before that should you prefer not to accept the award, I’m okay with that…it’s just as important for me to let my friends know about you. I have so enjoyed you and simply want others to do the same. In no particular order, I nominate….
1. http://rezichfamilykitchen.wordpress.com/– (Grandma Nancy)
2. http://loving-life.me/– (Christina)
3. http://womenswindow.com/ – (Jeanne)
4. http://trimed04.wordpress.com/ – (Tri)
5. http://myjournalofpraise.me/ – (Darlene)
6. http://foreverpoetic.me/ – (Wendell)
7. http://watmattersmost.wordpress.com/ – (Charity)
Thank you for sharing your hearts and enriching my life. God bless you and everything you set your hands to.