Daughter…You were Planned…You are Loved
If God is for us, who or what can come against us…and be successful? Nothing and no one you might say and I’d beg to differ, coz there’s always YOU! Those three letters separate you from Him and every good and perfect thing He has reserved for those who would yield to Him and believe that YOU are what HE says you are; YOU can do everything HE says you can do. You are that whosoever He speaks of in Mark 11:23 KJV.
Lately, the story of the woman with the issue of blood has been coming up a lot in messages. I always tune in when I hear her story in Mark 5:25-34. This woman had some issues. Don’t we all!! Imagine having a continuous flow of blood for twelve years and desperately seeking a cure, going from doctor to doctor until you’re left financially ruined and in worse shape than when your nightmare began. Imagine the physical toll on your body; the ruinous effect on friendships and forget about any kind of relationship with a man. Like the lepers of that time, according to Mosaic Law, she was excluded from society and was forbidden public access unless she announced her arrival using the word “unclean” to describe herself, giving people ample time to steer clear from her. Imagine that humiliation! Imagine the hits you would take from the “theys.” Those who gather to point at you, to gawk, to spread rumors…imagine the things said about you; the names you’d be called…outcast, unclean, pitiful, cursed, nasty, poor, loser. Nothing can be said about you that would rival the tapes running in your head, recited in your own voice…adding to the horror, the feelings of anger, shame, loneliness, hopelessness, sadness, depression, fear.
But faith…it comes by hearing and hearing by the word. This woman heard about Jesus, the Word made manifest in the flesh, and she moved…pushing her way through the crowd despite her weakened condition, her outcome already settled within her as she pressed forth. She didn’t wait for Him to see her…she saw, she reached out, she took her healing. I absolutely love her encounter with the One who healed her. He could have corrected her for interrupting Him; rebuked her for coming out in public in her condition…instead, He replaced every awful name she was ever called when he called her “Daughter.” He healed every hurt when he continued saying, “your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.” NLT
I shared this message with a group of teens/young adult women and then I passed around a gigantic, hand held mirror and asked each girl to tell me what she saw. The responses ranged from just okay to not good enough to one of the girls not even wanting to look at herself. I took that opportunity to remind them that they were His daughters and they were on His mind…have been for a long time and will be forever; they were loved by Him unconditionally and were not a mistake…were perfect in His sight.
And so I invite you to read and receive, then take and make yours the way they did..
You Were Planned
– I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:5)
– I pre-appointed the exact time of your birth and where you would live. (Acts 17:26)
– I knit you together in your mother’s womb. (Psalm 139:13)
– You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
– You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book. (Psalm 139:15-16)
– I brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6)
– I know everything about you. (Psalm 139:1)
– I know when you sit down and when you rise up. I know what you’re thinking. (Psalm 139:2)
– I am familiar with ALL your ways. (Psalm 139:3)
– Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:30)
A Father’s Love
– You were made in My image. (Genesis 1:27)
– You are My offspring. (Acts 17:28)
– It is My desire to lavish My love on you, simply because you are My child and I am your Father. (1John 3:1)
– My thoughts toward you are as countless as the sand on the seashore. (Psalm 139:17-18)
– My plan for your future has always been filled with hope because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 29:11; Jeremiah 31:3)
– You are My treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5)
– I will be with you; never leave or abandon you. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
– I will never stop doing good to you. (Jer. 32:40)
– I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)
– When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. (Psalm 34:18)
– I comfort you in all your troubles. (2Corinthians 1:3-4)
– I am your greatest encourager. (2Thessalonians 2:16-17)
– I want to show you great and marvelous things. (Jeremiah 33:3)
– If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. (Deuteronomy 4:29)
– I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul. (Jeremiah 32:41)
– Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart, for it is I who gave you those desires. (Psalm 37:4; Philippians 2:13)
– In Me you live and move and have your being. (Acts 17:28)
– Every good gift you receive comes from My hand. (James 1:17)
– I offer you more than your earthly father ever could because I am the perfect Father. (Matthew 7:11; Matthew 5:48)
– I am your provider and I meet your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
– I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
Great Blog.We are all so special and unique and our Heavenly Father is Awesome.
I would also like to reblog it on http://churchonfire.wordpress.com (a new blog)
Thank you for stopping by and yes, please share. Blessings to you!
Thank you Brother James! Blessings…
Love this post! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for stopping by my sister. Blessings…
He knows every tiny detail about me – even my thoughts and attitudes and motivations – and He loves me: loves me to the nth. And He demonstrates His love over and over again, day after day, year after year. It would not be possible to doubt His love.
What an absolutely amazing God!
Very heart touching post. Thanks for sharing.
Missed this comment..thank you for stopping by and lingering:) Bless you!