Very Inspiring Blogger Award
My greatest joy as a Christian woman is to be an encourager. The fact that the Lord uses me to speak life, exhort, pray for, offer a hug or otherwise be a blessing to His people absolutely blesses me. I wasn’t sure how much I would enjoy blogging as I tend to be private, but after meeting with a “youngin'” for coffee to offer some wisdom and encouragement, she encouraged me to take the plunge and I’m so glad that I did. I am having the best time sharing and meeting such diverse people. How fun being anonymously me and being celebrated!! I am SO touched and blessed to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my friend Willie (I had to research to find out your first name:) over at http://wsj2day.com. Please make your way over to his blog when you have a chance to see for yourselves what a great eye he has, and lately I’ve discovered he has a tender heart to boot;-). Thank you friend. You have blessed my heart!
Of course with a title comes responsibility, and so having already acknowledged the person who nominated me and posting their link above, I will gladly: (1) post the award to my page; (2) list seven things about me (oh, the pressure); (3) nominate a few awesome blogs and let each of them know they’ve been nominated.
A Little Bit of Me in 7
1. I’m the one at a party you can talk to all night and walk away knowing very little about:)
2. I like “One Direction” (I have a 12 year old, okay?)
3. I HATE being pinched…don’t like my hair pulled or my face touched either. (Can you tell I grew up with boys?)
4. Growing up my brother called me “the prom queen without a date.” Couldn’t tell if boys were intimidated by me or by the fact that I had four brothers. (I didn’t date much.)
5. I’m a home body. There’s no place like home!!!
6. I’m a night owl.
7. The greatest compliment…my goal…to have someone say they see Jesus in my eyes or that they could tell I’ve been with Him.
I am a really good keeper of secrets…actually my sister once called me “the tomb;” however, I have found some treasures (some pretty recently) and I just can’t keep ’em a secret. Now, whether they choose to accept the award is not as important as my publicly acknowledging how these blogs have been a source of inspiration to me and I’m sure you will agree. Here we go, in no particular order…
(1) http://karenfosterministry.wordpress.com/ (Karen)
(2) http://kelseyjunk.wordpress.com/ – (Kelsey)
(3) http://thelovenotessite.com/ – (Christie)
(4) http://bnewvision.wordpress.com/ – (Denise)
(5) http://virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com/ – (Terra)
(6) http://leeleewrites.com/– (LeeLee)
(7) http://dominicanes.me/ – (Brother James)
God bless you richly as you continue to inspire and be inspired to higher heights in Him.
Congratulations Arlene. You deserve it.
Thank you Angela…you are always so encouraging!! xx
Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! one more time! Do I have to say again that I’m off to click on these nominee links, too?…….lol