Very Inspiring Blogger Award
My greatest joy as a Christian woman is to be an encourager. The fact that the Lord uses me to speak life, exhort, pray for, offer a hug or otherwise be a blessing to His people absolutely blesses me. I wasn’t sure how much I would enjoy blogging as I tend to be private, but after meeting with a “youngin'” for coffee to offer some wisdom and encouragement, she encouraged me to take the plunge and I’m so glad that I did. I am having the best time sharing and meeting such diverse people. How fun being anonymously me and being celebrated!! I am SO touched and blessed to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my friend Willie (I had to research to find out your first name:) over at http://wsj2day.com. Please make your way over to his blog when you have a chance to see for yourselves what a great eye he has, and lately I’ve discovered he has a tender heart to boot;-). Thank you friend. You have blessed my heart!
Of course with a title comes responsibility, and so having already acknowledged the person who nominated me and posting their link above, I will gladly: (1) post the award to my page; (2) list seven things about me (oh, the pressure); (3) nominate a few awesome blogs and let each of them know they’ve been nominated.
A Little Bit of Me in 7
1. I’m the one at a party you can talk to all night and walk away knowing very little about:)
2. I like “One Direction” (I have a 12 year old, okay?)
3. I HATE being pinched…don’t like my hair pulled or my face touched either. (Can you tell I grew up with boys?)
4. Growing up my brother called me “the prom queen without a date.” Couldn’t tell if boys were intimidated by me or by the fact that I had four brothers. (I didn’t date much.)
5. I’m a home body. There’s no place like home!!!
6. I’m a night owl.
7. The greatest compliment…my goal…to have someone say they see Jesus in my eyes or that they could tell I’ve been with Him.
I am a really good keeper of secrets…actually my sister once called me “the tomb;” however, I have found some treasures (some pretty recently) and I just can’t keep ’em a secret. Now, whether they choose to accept the award is not as important as my publicly acknowledging how these blogs have been a source of inspiration to me and I’m sure you will agree. Here we go, in no particular order…
(1) http://karenfosterministry.wordpress.com/ (Karen)
(2) http://kelseyjunk.wordpress.com/ – (Kelsey)
(3) http://thelovenotessite.com/ – (Christie)
(4) http://bnewvision.wordpress.com/ – (Denise)
(5) http://virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com/ – (Terra)
(6) http://leeleewrites.com/– (LeeLee)
(7) http://dominicanes.me/ – (Brother James)
God bless you richly as you continue to inspire and be inspired to higher heights in Him.