One Lovely Blog Award
Recently I’ve come across a blog or two that have mentioned the awards that go around and have likened them to chain letters. I don’t like chain letters. I never forward them…really dislike the ones that say to forward if you love Jesus or the ones that promise to uncover a mystery when you do. How about the one that promises you luck within 24 hours? I love Jesus whether I forward an email or not, don’t mind if a mystery remains just that and I really don’t believe in luck. I don’t think these “awards” are chain letters at all. I look at them as nods from your friends in space which offer an opportunity to discover more friends and gives me a chance to possibly introduce you to a blog you’ve not yet discovered. It’s silly to think that people would get “the big head” from these. I think it’s a lovely gesture, so there!
I was so glad to have received an opportunity to share that and I wouldn’t have been able to had Grandma Nancy over at http://rezichfamilykitchen.wordpress.com not added me to her list of award nominees. When you get a chance, stop by and pay her and Walt a visit. Theirs is one of those blogs that draws you in and makes you feel like one of the family. She and Walt have some good eating goin’ on and they are the best grandparents to those beautiful babies!! Thank you Nancy!!!
Before I can display this award on my page, here’s what I need to do:
- Acknowledge the person who gave me the award and link back to them.
- Reveal 7 things about me.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know they’ve been nominated.
1. I pull back when I’m pursued.
2. Trust, honesty, respect…a big deal to me!
3. My inner circle is small….really small.
4. I’m super playful, love to laugh and I think hysterical thoughts.
5. Life changed for me when I learned the power of saying “no!!!” Freeing. I like to say that “no” is aNOinted…it’s even a part of the word!
6. I love when women support women! We’re amazing when we do that.
7. I love Jimmy Fallon. He makes me laugh out loud.
I’ve nominated the following blogs because I get lost in their creativity….smart, profound, encouraging, beautiful…ah yes 15 lovely blogs!!! Now please know that I won’t get irritated if you choose not to pass on your award. My motive is to drive some traffic your way…you’re just that lovely:)
Praying that goodness and mercy follow you; that favor overwhelms you and that your gift increases! God bless you, friends.